Your car charger must have a minimum output for 2A. Otherwise, your devices may not charge properly. A Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter is required for high-speed charging for iPhone 8 and later at 7.5W, and for Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / Samsung Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5, LG G7 / G7+, and V30+ / V30 / V35 at 10W.
It depends on the case. If your case is very thick（MAX 2.5mm), then it could have difficulty, if there is a metal on the case please remove it before charging, otherwise the charger will turn off automatically just to protect your phone. Also don't forget to adjust the height of the 'bottom tray' so your Qi receiver aligns with the Qi charging coil inside the mount.
Results may vary depending on your device, but wireless charging is generally slower than traditional wired charging
1) Make sure that the environment inside the car is not excessively hot. If necessary, turn on the air conditioning while using PowerDrive 60/70.
2) Make sure that you are using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter as your power supply when charging a device capable of high-speed charging.
3) PowerDrive 60/70 Wireless Car Charger is equipped with a adjustable bottom tray to help align your phone correctly. Make sure that your phone is aligned.
4) Remove your phone from its case, or use a thinner case.
5) Using your phone for GPS navigation or music while charging will significantly affect charging speed.
Please unplug the USB cable and reconnect again to make sure wireless function works properly.Please remove other USB devices from your car adapter. The adapter may not be able to support multi devices’ charge.Please make sure car adapter supports 5V 2A or QC2.0 spec:When car adapter does not support 5V 2A or QC2.0 spec, the wireless charge or auto-clamping functions may act abnormally.Note: Some phones respond a little slower when put on Wireless Car Charger that is due to the phone's operating system.
Heat buildup can cause this to happen. Qi is designed to monitor battery temperature, and will stop charging if the temperature gets too high, charging resumes once temperature drops again. This is done to preserve battery life, and prevent thermal runaway.
If your device is experiencing frequent overheating, it could be for a number of solvable reasons, mostly related to overloading the hardware. Pushing your GPU for too long is one of the quickest ways to overheat your phone. You can prevent overheating by not using your phone while charging and adjusting the car mount position under the dashboard's surface to minimize heat.
You can also try to lower the mount to an angle that the phone gets air from A/C.
When you charge with any Qi wireless product you will find a loss of power as the unit has to transfer power wirelessly to your device. This means if you are using a GPS device or listening to music when driving, your charge will be very minimal
To install the holder onto your desired mounting location please make sure to follow these steps:
Step 1: Make sure you have the location (flat surface preferred) you desire for mounting selected and clean the location.
Step 2: Peel of the Side Sticker from the suction cup.
Step 3: Place the side where the Sticker was on the suction cup. push the suction cup harder against the location that you selected and then pull the locker twice to the bottom to ensure the stability
1) Please make sure car adapter supports 5V 2A or QC2.0 spec: For 10W, 7.5W fast charging mode, QC2.0/3.0/4.0 USB car charger is required as its power source.
2) Check to see that both connections on the cable is secure.
3) Place your phone in the center of the wireless charging area and adjust the bottom tray to the appropriate area for wireless charging.
4) The material of your phone case may also affect this. Take off the case or try a different case.
5) The power source may be unstable. This happens when too many devices share the same power source. Try unplugging the other devices to see if this fixes the issue.
No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, a different range from most other wireless devices.
The bottom is washable suction cup. RINSING and AIR DRYING the suction cup after using for a long time can restore their stickiness. We do not recommend to apply the suction cup on leather, wall or filmed glass surfaces as the suction cup is designed with strong viscosity and attraction.
Email us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to lend you a hand.