To install the holder onto your desired mounting location please make sure to follow these steps:
Step 1: Make sure you have the location (flat surface preferred) you desire for mounting selected and then clean the location.
Step 2: Peel of the Side Sticker from the suction cup.
Step 3: Place the side where the Sticker was on the suction cup. Push the suction cup harder against the location that you selected and then pull the locker twice to the bottom to ensure the stability
The bottom is a Washable suction cup. RINSING and AIR DRYING the suction cup after using for a long time can restore their stickiness.
A Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter is required for high-speed charging for iPhone 8 and later at 7.5W, and for Samsung Galaxy S10+/ S10/ S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / Samsung Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5, LG G7 / G7+, and V30+ / V30 / V35 at 10W.
1) Please make sure your car adapter supports 5V 2A or QC2.0 spec: For 10W, 7.5W fast charging mode, QC2.0/3.0/4.0 USB car charger is required as its power source.
2) Check to see that both connections on the cable is secured.
3) Place your phone in the center of the wireless charging area and adjust the bottom tray to the appropriate area for wireless charging.
4) The material of your phone case may also affect this. Take off the case or try a different case.
5) The power source may be unstable. This happens when too many devices share the same power source. Try unplugging the other devices to see if this fixes the issue.
1) Make sure that the environment inside the car is not excessively hot. If necessary, turn on the air conditioning while using the wireless car charger.
2) Make sure that you are using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter as your power supply when charging a device capable of high-speed charging.
3) The Wireless Car Charger is equipped with an adjustable bottom tray to help aligning your phone correctly. Make sure that your phone is aligned.
4) Remove your phone from its case, or use a thinner case.
5) Using your phone for GPS navigation or music while charging will significantly affect charging speed.
Heat buildup can cause this to happen. Qi is designed to monitor battery temperature, and will stop charging if the temperature gets too high, charging resumes once temperature drops again.
This is done to preserve battery life, and prevent thermal runaway.
If your device is experiencing frequent overheating, it could be for a number of solvable reasons, mostly related to overloading the hardware. Pushing your GPU for too long is one of the quickest ways to overheat your phone. You can prevent overheating by not using your phone while charging and adjusting the car mount position under the dashboard's surface to minimize heat.
You can also try to lower the mount to an angle that the phone gets air from A/C.